Dart Dam Trout Trolling Tournament
Friday 19th, to Sunday 21th October 2018
1. All competitors must hold a current Victorian fishing license and abide by the Victorian fishing and boating regulations.
2. Open competitors must pay a $65 registration fee Early bird Registration by the 31st August All registrations close on the 19th of October. Online registrations or by phone contact
3. Fishing commences at 12 noon on Friday Morning and finishes at 12noon on Sunday
4. Weigh in will commence between 4.30pm to 6.00pm on Saturday at the Dartmouth Pub complex and
11.00am to 12noon SHARP Sunday at the Dartmouth Pub complex
5. Catch and Release Trout Picture must be presented to the weigh master at weigh in on your phone or camera
6. Dinner will commence at 7pm and Presentation will follow at the Dartmouth Pub.
Sunday Presentation will be at 12.30pm at the Dartmouth Pub
7. The area to be fished is Lake Dartmouth Dam.
8. MINIMUM SIZE FOR SIZE FOR WEIGH-INS IS 35CM IN LENGTH.
9. Trout are to be gilled and gutted before being weighed.
***If you have caught a TROPHY size trout that you would like to keep intact, you may weigh
this trout in BUT 10% of its weight will be deducted.
10. Frozen fish will not be accepted.
11. All Trout will be clipped when weighed.
12. 3 trout may be weighed in on Saturday including Fridays Catch to compete for the prizes
13. Individual entrants are only entitled to one Prize for the Competition. (excluding Early Bird and Lucky Draw Prizes)
14. Competitors must consider others during the competition, any competitors proven of unbecoming behavior by the judges will be disqualified from the competition. Any Serious infringements may be reported to the appropriate authorities
15. ALL COMPETITORS AGREE TO ACCEPT THE JUDGES DECISION
# REMEMBER IT COULD BE CONGESTED AT THE BOAT RAMP – ALLOW TIME OR ORGANISE SOMEONE TO COLLECT AND WEIGH YOUR FISH IN